Saturday, December 13, 2008

My New Stocking!!

First off, Happy Birthday to me!! I know it's a day late, but I was really busy yesterday. We aren't celebrating birthdays officially until next Sunday, the 21st, since I'm not the only birthday girl this month (DS turned 13 last Tuesday, DD will turn 11 next Thursday, and my youngest DS will turn 8 on Jan. 8). So I wanted to have something to open on my birthday. Enter, the stocking swap from one of the best groups on the internet, primitivefolkartquilting. My package from my buddy arrived earlier this week, so I showed ALOT of restraint and saved it to open on my birthday.

Here's a pic of all the wonderful goodies Debbie sent me. I just love the stocking and the little punch needle mittens are too cute - they even feature cows!! I can't think of a better way to start out my birthday than to open such a fabulous package. Thank you to Debbie!

The rest of the day was busy, as usual, but DH did take me to a movie - Australia. What a stunning movie! The scenery was just beautiful, it had cattle, and there was plenty of eye candy (I kept mopping up my drool over Hugh Jackman's character - WOW!) So, it was pretty nice day. Hope everyone else had a great day.

No comments: