Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I got an Award!!

OMG, I can't believe it!! Pam over at Antique or Not gave me an award for being a follower of her blog. I guess I need to pay more attention to my comments LOL!! So, anywho, here's the rules:



1. Please put the Marie Antoinette picture on your blog.
2. Place a link to the person from whom you received the award.
3. Nominate at least 7 or more blogs.
4. Put the links of those blogs on your blog.
5. Leave a message on their blogs to tell them.

Okey dokey, so there's Marie's pretty pic - check. Already put a link to Pam at the beginning of the post - check. Nominate 7 or more blogs - ok, big breath, here goes nuttin' -

Heidi at Hen and Chicks
Heather at Trends and Traditions
Karen at My Yellow Farmhouse
Libby at A Simple Girl
Judy at Quilting with Ragdolls
Tammy at Ginger Patches
Carol at Brown Quilts

There's a whole lot more where those came from - it seems my list of blog faves keeps growing. But these gals ought to keep any blog lover busy for a while. So the links are here - check. Now I just need to go leave them a message. I'll do that as soon as I'm done here.

Ok, now I did promise some decorating pics.



This is the Christmas tree in our living room. This is supposed to be the nice, color coordinated tree that everyone ohhs and ahhs over when they visit. And they pretty much do. Of course, this year, I just told the kids to decorate it any old way, so they did. Hence the glob of beads and ribbon in about the middle. But hey, all I had to do was put the thing up and get the lights on, so I'm thinking they did a pretty nice job.

Well, my wonderful middle kidlet (who turns 11 day after tomorrow) is sitting here decreeing that I need to get off the computer so she can get on to do "homework" (yeah, sure, looking at YouTube is homework LOL) so I better leave for now. Have a great day!

1 comment:

Shelina (formerly known as Shasta) said...

Love your snowmen pic. I hope you had a great Christmas and that the rest of your holidays are happy.